View Single Post
      08-10-2016, 08:09 AM   #33
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

Welcome to my world, the 335i are not alone re getting hit on repair costs we've seen plenty of 318i's 320i's with big bills too the 4 cylinder engines really surprise me at times re the amount of money they can consume and think about it for a second you may have from the outset bought this spec of car for its potential lower running costs yet in real life and I've seen it countless times before reality is something different.

But on the 335i's yep not the greatest advert for BMW in terms of what money have to be ploughed in to a car to keep it on the road and due to what I'd describe as some glaringly obvious weaknesses compare a 335i v M3, M3's to my eyes are more reliable cause a lot less stress overall (sure they have throttle body issues and other things) but in the real scheme of things looking forward if you take in to consideration the higher insurance/maintenance cost and perhaps slightly lower fuel consumption figures overall they are when you sit where I am surprisingly reliable compared with the say a 335i

Last edited by old grey steve; 08-10-2016 at 09:38 AM..
Appreciate 0