View Single Post
      01-14-2013, 03:38 PM   #31
thomsomc
Rep
Drives: 2007 335xi

4. Regret?

I've been lurking here for a while trying to find out whether or not a 335xi is a terrible mistake or not.

I recently found a 2007, NON CPO, 335xi sedan that's an good deal at only $20k and has been taken care of (it was a lease, then a CPO, and I'll be 3rd owner).

However, it sounds like no matter how well taken care of these cars are, they might just fall apart at the seams.

We've all had a girlfriend that ultimately drove us crazy, spent our money, fought with our mom, threw our stuff out the window...but was absolutely unforgettable in bed. She was awful through and through...but when you think about her, all you can think of is how those first couple weeks felt, and to this day you still have a hard time getting her out of your mind.

Is the 335xi the unforgettable girlfriend? No matter what you do, will it always be a problem? Am I trying to justify a non-CPO twin-turbo-time-bomb because I can't stop thinking about the test drive?

I really just want someone to tell me it's not worth it, and I'll walk away. I'm just afraid nobody can, because they all remember the test drive too.
Appreciate 0