View Single Post
      04-19-2024, 01:35 PM   #7933
Weather Man
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B View Post
I never said or implied anything like that. I stated both rabid groups exhibit the same behavior, but nowhere do I imply equivalency.

Where do I endorse the radical left? Never have and never will. I think radicals on both sides are wrong. Period. I hate the stop oil movement. I think they are pretentious cancer and cause harm. Now, if there was a reasonable person with the same viewpoint as them, without the radicalization, I would love to debate them.

Lastly, putting works in someone's mouth, yelling (yeah I know it is words but you get my point), and basically reducing the discussion to attacking/defending, is the reason people no longer have polite debates.

So, well done, you have successfully driven me away from this conversation. You can continue to yell your opinion into a self reinforcing vacuum.
Alas Babylon, there is no debating with the Green Insanity. Some people are starting to speak up, but we'll all get to live through the stupidity. To many perfectly nice people such as yourself that just can't imagine the pain coming down the pike. Well, there is still some time and elections to come, so who knows, maybe sanity will prevail.

Also, Stop Oil without radicalization is an oxymoron.

Last edited by Weather Man; 04-19-2024 at 02:01 PM..
Appreciate 0