View Single Post
      08-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
Private First Class
ozzy1's Avatar

Drives: e90 - 328xi
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: MI

iTrader: (1)

Any idea what this is??

Hey guys,

I wanted to do my coolant flush (N52) and started taking the under body panels off. When I took pull the panel down on the drivers side (right under the radiator area), this part came out (about 2 inches in diameter - made from rubber).

Long story short, looked everywhere and researched Realoem to see if I can spot where it may be used. Could not find it. Wondering if any of you may know...I doubt it is anything critical, but it seems to have been engineered for a very specific purpose.

Attached Images