View Single Post
      06-02-2020, 10:31 PM   #1
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice

RHD custom floor mats with M/// stitching (Round 5)

Ok Guys,

Going to look at doing a 5th round group buy of these mats as I've had some further interest.

I already have enough interest from another facebook group, so this will be definitely going ahead.
The issue we have at the moment is due to COVID-19, my suppliers preferred shipping company (DHL) have suspended their shipping from Germany to Australia for the time being.
My supplier is keeping a close eye on the situation and will inform me when the channel reopens.
So for now, I will gather as much interest as I can, so that when we are back in business, we can get the ball rolling quickly.

If I buy a few sets they will be $200 a set (F&R RHD mats) plus P&H to you from Wollongong NSW.

They are manufactured in Germany.

They also use the oem velcro locations and have velcro on the back of the mats.

The standard option stitching is red and blue double stitch. If you would like different colour double stitching, for example all black, or orange and purple, please indicate this at the end of your list addition.

He can do the following upgrades:

1: The anthracite coloured velours-material, which we offer, is a very good one. The reason is, as the fibres are made out of polyamide (not the cheaper polypropylene) and the backing is made out of latex (no black rubber-granulate, which falls apart after some time). But we have one quality (we call it "Savannah") in anthracite colour, which is even a bit better, as it has a pile-weight of about 800g/sqm (the other one has about 630 g/sqm), also polyamide fibres, of course. Also there`s a tuftbacking on the surface, which provides the mats from slipping away in the car. The additional price for this quality is $25.

2. Heel pads for the driver's car-mat. We have two different kinds of them: velours heel pads (+ $10) or genuine leather heel pads (+ $15).

So far the mats are available for:

• BMW E38 (short-wheel-base and long-wheel-base)
• BMW E34
• BMW E39
• BMW E36 (except convertible)
• BMW E46
• BMW E53 X5
• BMW E65
• BMW E66
• BMW E83 X3
• BMW E60 / E61
• BMW E90 / E91
• BMW E92
• BMW E93
• BMW E70 X5
• BMW E71 X6
• BMW F16 X6
• BMW E81
• BMW E82
• BMW E87
• BMW F25 X3
• BMW E30 convertible (fixings only in driver`s mat)
• BMW E30 sedan
• BMW E85 Z4
• BMW E86 Z4
• BMW F20 1 series 5-doors
• BMW F22 2 series coupe / F87 M2 coupe

If you would like them for any other model, i will need extremely accurate templates of the factory mats to have them manufactured, if the manufacturer hasn't already got the templates.

I will need a minimum of 10 people to get this group buy going.
Once 10 people have committed, i will confirm the group buy will go ahead.
I will contact you with payment details.

Also indicate whether you would like to pick the mats up from Wollongong NSW, or have them posted for $20 extra.
Group postage is also available for the those interstate, if a group of you buy and can pick up from a nominated location (for you to organise).

Here is the original post for reference (pics, options, happy customers ):
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1331573

Add your name to the list with the following details as in the example below.

List of people who want some:

example: R32GOJIRA E93 335i DCT + Savannah $25 + Velour Heel Pad $10 = $235 (black double stitch)

Last edited by R32GOJIRA; 06-02-2020 at 10:41 PM..
Appreciate 1
AUSf222689.50