sA x sKy
Sameet
Bangladesh
Rep
Drives: AY/B M4 '15

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
AW -> PLASTIDIPPED Matte Black LCI E92 335i

Hey guys, Arya's color (name of my car) was originally in alpine white. It's been matte black for about a month now but I never took any pictures because I had received bad paint and while the car looked good, touching it felt like sand paper. So yesterday, my friends at DippedNYC (authorized plastidippers in the tri-state area rated by dipyourcar.com) peeled off the former plasitdip, and redipped the entire car with fresh paint. It's impossible to tell a difference between plastidip and an actual paint job.

For all you folks who think plastidipping a $50K car is idiotic, the pictures do not lie. Plastidip clearly helps the paint if anything and is a cost effective way of changing the pace of ones car. Not to mention, if one just used a clear coat of plastidip, it is an extremely great alternative to clear braing a car which could cost thousands.

Regardless, if anyone is in the tri-state area looking to plastidip ANY car, lets the folks over at DippedNYC know. Their usernames on E90Post are Louchie and bmwfanatic93.

For reference this is what my car formerly looked like: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=674905

Also if anyone wants to see more pics, follow me @sameetahmed on instagram. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by sA x sKy; 08-06-2012 at 08:14 PM..
Appreciate 0