View Single Post
      07-05-2019, 08:47 AM   #115
blueh88
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330d M Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSweet1991 View Post
Yes the videos! It's a must and would be awesome if you could setup some external mics or place the camera somewhere that you can hear it better.. I've had a few comments about the sound of mine and it only has a remap lol and if you get bored speak to that "BMW Power" chap on YouTube who's based in London, he went full on and got 457hp out of his.. quite a few modifications but what a beast!
I'll see what I can do! Trying to figure out a good way to mount my phone (as I don't want to go out and buy specific action cams) securely in various locations.
Yeah sound wise, it does sound fairly decent for a diesel but let's be honest, it isn't anything special haha.

Oh yeah that is mental that car! I doubt I would want to go that far though...I bet drive-ability isn't all that great under normal speeds!! Na, I think once I am bored of this (might take a couple of years), I'd want a "proper" sports car. Something M from BMW or RS from Audi (boo lol).
Appreciate 0