View Single Post
      03-29-2021, 01:11 PM   #1
Willygbr66
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M Sport

2C3D and 30F1 Codes

Just done replacing a leaky injector on cylinder 1 today. Fitting a second hand index 11 was a breeze following some great advice on this forum. Also replaced all spark plugs as a maintenance precaution. A few things I have noticed.

Firstly my other injectors are index 9 and the one I replaced was index 3 which I found very strange.

Secondly on scanning for codes I have a 2C3D code come up on MHD and the yellow CEL lights up. On searching the internet I am unsure on where to go with this. I previously had a JB4 which I uninstalled to go directly to MHD. I have previously also done a valve cover gasket replacement which I know I snagged the bank 1 lambda sensor cable when replacing though this code never showed until now. On checking my AFR’s, bank 1 definitely seems the issue as it rises to 26 whilst bank 2 is steady at 14. Am contemplating whether to replace the sensor.

Lastly on low rpm to wot I had a slight shudder on acceleration and again reading the codes I have a 30F1 in cylinder 5. This has scared me a little as it’s a super knocking code. Never had this before. Wondering if I may have a dodgy spark plug. I am hesitant to run the car at wot again until I can gather further information.

Any advice/suggestions, ways forward would be much appreciated as always.
Appreciate 0