TL
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Happy on H&R coil overs

Garage List
2008 335xi  [1.00]
Smile My interior swap from Black --> Coral Red

So after a year and 4 heartaches (couple forum members fell through on the swap) i finally was able to find a local forum member to swap my black leather interior for his coral red leather interior.

It was definitely pain in the ass to remove some of the side panels and back seat (top part) but i'm glad my buddy Rob (Cyphr) was there to help me get through it and it's finally over....

Total removal time would be around 1 - 3 hours.

The Easy Parts
-The front seats (2 - 4 hex screws each seat) to remove
-The rear seat for your buttocks are easy as they were Velcro and light; you just have to lift upwards
-The rear side seat panels where the seat belts are Velcor too. So you can pull this out easily.

The Harder Parts
-The side panels I remembered had lots of different clips holding the panels together and some screws. Take your time as you can rip the leather
-The rear seat rest for the back is one piece and it's heavy. I think it's held with a metal rod. You have to wriggle it out.
-The arm rest was a little tricky too. I think there was a spring I had to loosen to remove it.

Before
more before/install pics here http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=327630&page=2

After

Last edited by TL; 11-12-2017 at 05:32 PM..
Appreciate 0