Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5C, '20 F83 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSum View Post
Holy shit that looks amazing.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalcram View Post
Don't get me wrong though, one of the best TiAgs I've seen. This one and Kriston's (before it got wrapped)
The big thing that bothers me with Kriston's is the BBK selection... I really am very wary of those calipers. I just don't know how reliable that setup is... and I question how well the master cylinder works with them. It is a very interesting package he put together... but, personally, I'm much more interested in what works well from a performance perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan4evr View Post
Nice, It's been while I haven't seen your car. I remember when you bought the car and posted the picture. As I remember you had all BMW performance parts and also premium package. Has come along well.
Thank you. My car actually has many more items than those two packages... my first post in this thread details all that is on the car. There are only two "base" options not included - besides the "nanny" cruise control and steering, I have every other option that is available for the car in the U.S. market along with both a complete M-Sport package and an almost complete Performance package (seats not available in the U.S., sticker doesn't make sense on a silver car, don't need the suspension as I brought my own along... and well... I like my wood interior).

-Daniel

2021 F90 Comp LCI Frozen Marina Bay Blue/Aragon Brown Full Merino
2020 F83 Comp LCI Porsche Chalk/Black Full Merino
2018 F82 Comp LCI Mineral White/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
2017 F83 Comp Black Saphhire/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
Appreciate 0