View Single Post
      10-03-2012, 08:12 AM   #1
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Phil at Reeves BMW- simply awesome.

I think that reeves BMW came on here as a sponsor around a year and a half to 2 years ago. Phil at Reeves has been dealing with all of us hear on e90post. Usually you'll see some promos for OEM parts in the vendors classifieds.

As I recently told Phil, it's one thing to have a vendor give great deals on the parts we love. But it's another when a vendor goes out of his or her way to get us crucial information whether we've done business with them or not.

Recently I picked up a performance power kit from a member. After calling a dealer to have it installed, I was informed that the ppk may have been pre-programmed to that owners vin and may not be able to be installed on my car.

I Pm'd Phil at reeves and explained my situation. Phil made time to look into my situation, and get me the proper information that I needed. I've updated my original thread here...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=750328

Phil, thanks again for all your work. I'm glad we have you and reeves BMW to rely on for great service.

Joe
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0