03-15-2019, 04:04 PM   #7
VMX1
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Cabriolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by N52UNED View Post
Thanks for trying to clarify ...
Currently I'm looking at: performance 335 fronts and performance 328 rears. Unless I find some info that says it's not worth it for the extra costs and hassle and to stick to performance 328 at each corner.

Ok....well. I think I understand what you are asking here. Let me see if I can help.

In my group of close friends one has a 2009 328i with 335 brakes on the front and rear. It is a Cabriolet so he had no issues putting the rear 335i brakes on as well. It stops on a dime....he is very happy with it and swears it is "a sweet upgrade"... he got lucky tho and got them from a totaled 335 for a song at the junk yard. He was in the right place at the right time.

I don't know anyone in my group or the parking lot group with "performance" 335 brakes. So my apologies I can't help you there. But like I said in my earlier post the BMW performance upgrade kit...the one listed below, I found to be, a massive difference. I don't think you will be disappointed in anyway with kit below for your needs. You have a lot of options and at the end of the day you have to make the decision...educated decisions are good of course but you can over analyze some things....

335i brakes put on a 328i. Excellent upgrade according to 90% of what I have read.

328i BMW BB performance kit. Excellent upgrade and I speak from experience.

If it was me and I had to do over again? I would still go with what I chose the first time. Daily driver...no track days....highway driving. I like the idea of keeping it all the same too on all corners. Not mixing and matching. That's just my opinion of course. Lots of people do it...just it doesn't sit well with me and my line of work or thinking..

Well I hope this helps you in your decision. Others here maybe able to help you better but I think the choice and details are before you. You just have to pull the trigger...

All the best

VMX1

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...r/34110444769/
Appreciate 1
N52UNED179.00