02-18-2015, 05:09 PM   #51
Yozh
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mik325tds View Post
Yes, the differential pressure sensor, pre DPF temp, pre SCR temp, Nox sensor and urea metering unit are unplugged right now.

And what would be the expected result? No limp home message? What about the NOx sensor, urea metering unit and differential pressure sensor? Leave those unplugged?
I can only speak from personal experience. But then I run a different setup than yours. I run a gutted DPF with DOC still in place. I have not unplugged anything except NOx sensors, both of them. And it does not throw a code. Urea will still spray until other things are done. I have places for all my temp sensors and they are plugged in. No biggie there. Urea nozzle the same way. And for me I just do not want it dangling. However, why unplug a differential pressure sensor? It achieves nothing, and you are playing with a complicated system where some maps may be gone but system may still look for a completed loop. So far it has been tuned by JRauto to be able to unplug the NOx, urea and EGR. I have not seen a conformation that diff pressure sensor can be unplugged. It is definitely mapped out but does not mean you can physically break that circuit. Or may require some additional fuse pulling. Please plug it back in, there is no sense in unplugging it.

Last edited by Yozh; 02-19-2015 at 02:13 PM..
Appreciate 1