Socket
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashedUpBogan View Post
I have negotiated a discount for us, Socks!

The above kit upgraded to eNBT adaptor for dynamic parking lines normally 1250. Can use any cheap eBay reversing camera using NTSC. Got him to upgrade to eNBT for free plus 5% discount down to 1140 euro for a "group buy" minimum 2 orders lol

That's approximately 1700 AUD. Knocked about 165 bucks off. Freakin BARGAIN. You'd be stupid to go CIC at these prices. Bimmerretrofit are a ripoff in comparison!

Shipping to Australia EMS is 65 euro up to 4 kg and 85 euro up to 10 kg. Each unit is 2.5kg, so 4 units would meaning shipping would only be 32 bucks AUD per unit. Trying to negotiate a further discount if we have more in the GB but I don't think we're gonna have a great deal of takers as it's not an easy DIY. Even if you pay someone, it'd still be worth it.

Keep in mind, you will still need to purchase CIC Fascia and front plate and also USB/Aux in combox. You will also need touch ecu to run touch iDrive controller, approx 8p euros brand new apparently from BMW dealers. Will get a part number soon.
I didn't mean to start a modding frenzy I was just after a console trim lol
Im in LOL

Appreciate 0