View Single Post
      04-05-2007, 09:18 PM   #52
rgupta8
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Hey guys, just took my car in today for the upgrade and was wondering why after a full day the car was not done...After reading this I am guessing they went to do a road test and realized the other shit was not working as well....but to make a long story short am I wrong to complain about the fact that my car was there all day and I did not get a single call about its status...I had to call twice to find out what was wrong. They the dealership i went to ran out of loaners...and made me use there shuttle. To get home today i had to use their shuttle to get back to the dealership and they gave me a rental from enterprise. Now i know i shoudlnt complain about the rental they gave me but honestly they are moving me from a nearly loaded 335 to a freaking saturn with no power windows. Am I wrong to complain or shoudl i talk to my SA and/or SM and try to get something for this lack of service. I was reading about giving them all 5's and right now my satisfaction is worht giving them 3's...any thoughts????

Thanks

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong thread for it but it was on this related item so I figured someone might have had a similar experience.