Captain
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: '06 330xI, '04 YZF R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zink330xi View Post
Very, very nice. I am drooling.

Can you expand a bit more on the ride?
Well, like I said, the ride is vastly improved and handling characteristics of the car changed dramatically. With the stock suspension, 162 wheels and runflat tires the ride felt harsh going over bumps, needless to say, the wheel gap was inmense and the body roll was out of this world. Once I changed to 19 inch wheels with non runflat tires and added the KW v3's and the BMW strut brace the car is planted on the road, the ride is waaaay more confy than before and most of the body roll is gone. The change is dramatic and now I smile every time I drive my car. The ride is quiet and stangely, with the car that low, the suspension absorbs bumps without drama. Addeed bonus is a more aggressive stance and better looks. You can spend money on wheels, but they will not look good till you drop the car. All the settings are set to the factory specs and the height is set to the middle. I did not encounter the issue of the front being higher than the back after the suspension was on. Thats something that some people get when they change springs only. The drop was even all the way around. I can take turns faster now and feel the huge amount of grip that I still have left if I want to push the car harder. This will definately be the first mod I do to my next car, no questions asked.

'06 330Xi, '04 CBR600RR, '04 YZF-R1, '06CBR600RR, '10 S1000RR
M-tech, Injen, Hamann, Remus, KW, Breyton
Appreciate 0