01-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #137
Propagator
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i LMB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by arguru View Post
Propagator,

Everything said has been 100% truth and I can back it up if Penske wants to actually come forward and challenge ANY of this instead of just repeatedly ducking my calls and emails.

There have been zero mods done to the car other than minor exterior (ie. upgraded wheels/tires, blackout grill, aero lip, LED halos). Nothing that could cross with anything to cause this type of scenario.

I filed the complaint, although it won't do anything for my personal situation is irrelevant. My main reason for fighting this battle is principle. I find it beyond comprehension that a publicly traded company such as Penske would look past such a critical issue and even worse that BMWNA would rather play the blame game with Penske as opposed to really taking a decent look into what happened here. I got out of the situation safely but the next driver may not have the same luck.

And as always, thank you for the support. I will continue to fight this battle until proper recourse is taken... less likely in a court of law but more in the court of public opinion, where I feel it matters most.
arguru, I applaud your decision to continue this fight, which must come at non-negligible personal cost to you. But I agree 100% that this matter needs attention at many different levels.

I don't know if you've done this already, but since you are investing your time on this, you might as well write up a nice and concise summary of the situation that we can easily lift and post in other forums that we frequent. Posting a link to a long thread is rarely the best way to get attention. It would be very nice to have a few professional sounding paragraphs that explains the situation in a chronological manner, which can then be an introduction to this thread. Something to think about.
Appreciate 0