02-13-2018, 05:07 PM   #68
N54Trnsfmr
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 335i DCT

[QUOTE=DR-JEKL;22779701]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Trnsfmr View Post

Yeah I'll be doing a hardpipe outlet. Ive had my VTT GC Lites since Dec 17 been waiting for the fkn VRSF Race FMIC to ship since then (they reckon this week it'll ship from the usa) Once the FMIC arrives the turbo install will commence!

What turbos and FMIC do you have?

My fabricator said its kinda impossible to quote how much 2-3-4 sets will be he'll know once he does mine what the cost will be and if its worthwhile to replicatea few more sets.

The other complication is everyone will have different FMIC options and a hardpipe kit is less forgiving in terms of fitment so this could be an issue also to start doing kits?
I have a PSP 750c (2.5" angled) on its way here now, and I'm just about to order VTT 2+ turbos, and probably MMP inlets.
My stockers are smoking like a biatch so I'm really needing to sort out this outlet situation so I can do it all at the one time. I don't think I can drive my car any more due to the smoke, so it's getting urgent now.
As has already been mentioned, if the outlets finished where the stock ones do each person could use a coupler specific to their individual ic.
Dusty's outlet looks great and we only really need to address the rear outlet/steering shaft area. The rest (from washer pipe forward) should be same as LHD.
I'm wondering whether the rear turbo connection can be cut off his one and reconfigured for our needs, or we start from scratch.
I spoke with him a few days ago and he said he would try to get hold of an oem RHD pipe and see what he can do. If a few of us got together perhaps he may make up a run for us. That's another possibility.
Appreciate 0