View Single Post
      02-14-2018, 01:50 AM   #78
BimaExtremeRetro
Banned
Rep
Drives: e91

Guys,

Having personally witnessed some cool things like am m54 turbo which started as an after hours fUc$ around turn into a full custom everything build making 245rwkw on 6psi stock motor with almost 300k (might be an e46,36 and 30 product for under 10k) or as far as I know the words first r34 with complete vr38 and 4wd conversion in literally 2weeks, I had the pleasure to witness some of the finest fabrication I've ever seen.

For the n54, some of the lengths you guys go to is quiet amazing. But the fact is we should not have to. Silicon touching rubbing everything, having to cable tie shit around steering shafts wondering when it will fail, bashing things out with mallets etc, anyway you catch my drift. Personally most of these products seem backyard in standard with little to no science and everything seems to be a compromise of sorts or simply just rubbish. I know there is a custom turbo project going on for our market various other bits and bobs which is awesome and im sure the end results will be great. There really needs to be more of that. To make these hard pipes work is totally doable if the demand is there. Il probably do myself one in the future and put it out there, not sure. Making a setup with a various multi fit is probably doable also, I don't see the big deal. Anyway if anyone is keen and we get a group together we could easily make it happen.
Appreciate 0