View Single Post
      12-05-2009, 03:51 PM   #28
anthonysaq
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 323i

Good experience buying at Azores Cars Sales in Toronto

After seeing a BMW I liked at Azores on College & Ossington (http://azorescarsales.autotrader.ca), and reading another positive post at Redflagdeals, I thought I’d visit this dealership. Most of the cars they had were BMWs or Mercedez. I ended up buying a 2007 BMW 323i from them after talking and thinking about it for three weeks or so, and cancelled an order for a new Camry. After going to a few other used luxury dealerships and hearing some whacky sales tactics (can’t test drive w/o deposit, etc), I was happy with the whole purchase process at Azores. They let me take it to a BMW mechanic in the North section of the city and negotiated with me for a great “all-in” price (included taxes, fees, gas, license, etc).

Whatever the mechanic pointed out, they fixed without trying to renegotiate. They installed new run-flat tires, and then after agreeing to change the brake pads, they ended up changing both the pads and the rotors (I didn’t ask for new rotors but they said that’s the right way to do things). The sales exec I worked with, Paul, has been dealing in cars for most of his career and is honest and not pushy. He is up-front about showing you all the information he has on file, from the Carproof report to whether it’s been an accident, had body-work done, etc. If you point out issues or he sees them, he will fix them the best he can. Nice to find a good used car dealership after reading some of the bad experiences out there.
Appreciate 0