M3 front lower wishbones
M3 rear subframe bushings
M3 rear guide rods
M3 rear wishbones
M3 strut brace
Quaife LSD
Bilstein B16 Ride Control coilover
Dinan camber plates
Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires 19" staggered (235 front / 265 rear)

EBC Turbo Groove brake discs
Cool Carbon brake pads
Goodridge steel brake lines
ATE Blu brake fluid

AR Design oil cooler
VK Motorwerks upgraded stock oil cooler with Setrab core
Code3Performance intercooler
AR Design catless ceramic coated downpipes
Secondary 100 cell HJS race cats
Bastuck sports exhaust
STETT Cold Air Intake (+ charge pipe)
Forge Diverter Valves
GIAC stage 2 flash tune

---

There are two things I'm currently not completely happy with: The brakes (2-3 laps on the Nürburgring and they start vibrating; one disc is warped and squeals) and the suspension (too low, not enough spring travel, rear end is too soft). I intend to address both at the beginning of next year with an AP Racing brake kit and (most likely) an Öhlins suspension.

What I'm also very conscious about right now is that the car is not the limiting factor for driving fast - it's the driver. Which is why I did 3 track days on the Nürburgring this season, which taught me a lot. Also that the car could go much, much faster than I currently dare to drive it.

I intend to write more detailed reviews about in particular my current suspension as well as the GIAC tune (which worked flawlessly, on the track and elsewhere).

Alpina_B3_Lux

P.S. I also had the AR Design aluminium radiator installed for a while, until it leaked and had to be removed. Right now I don't seem to be having problems with the water temps, nor the oil temps (the latter stayed below 130 degrees Celsius even when driving really hard).