View Single Post
      03-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #37
Freefreefive
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

ok so i'd done a few runs and logged them. These were not done properly as per the above advice as it was just too wet tonight. However, i did try a few different scenarios so would be keen to see if anyone can glean anything from the info and provide some insight - just want to learn really.

I have no idea how to get anything useful from the info in the maps - it's not very clear what means what and how to post them up in image form from the procede software. If anyone would be kind enough to PM me their e-mail address i will send you the CSV files and if you could have a look that would be most appreciated. Below i've noted what each file covers and what i did on each run.

If the below is really silly or n00b etc please feel free to enjoy a chuckle at my expense - just wanted to try a few things

Basically what i did was:

All these were done with the DTC button pressed on the dashboard and unless otherwise stated were WOT but without kickdown

data file 3 - 3rd gear 60 - 100kms - map 0 (proceed off)
data file 4 - 3rd gear 60 - 100kms - map 1
data file 7 - 3rd gear 60 - 100kms - map 2

data file - 8 - 4th gear 60 - 100kms - map 0 (proceed off)
data file - 10 - 4th gear 60 - 100kms - map 1
data file - 11 - 4th gear 60 - 100kms - map 2

data file - 13 - Full throttle inc kickdown to 100 - map 1 (starts around 20kms in 2nd)

data file - 15 - Full throttle to begin with (got some wheelsipn) then WOT without kickdown 80-100kms in 6th gear, 5th gear, 4th gear, 3rd gear - in that order
Appreciate 0