10-29-2012, 02:04 PM   #1778
melvin
steady lurking
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
hahahaha, that's what i swore to myself when i bought my e90, guess what, after 2 weeks of ownership, my mod journey started off with a JB+. this car is meant to be driven and meant to be modded. after you realized +25whp is fun, then there's the game started. i had jb+, jb3, jb4, cobb within 2 years. this thing is just addicting. once u settled with the power you wanted, then you want more grip, more handling, more appealing... it's a chain effect. i've been a good boy for past 6 months without anymore mod. but im afraid one day next year, brown truck will deliver some RB turbos for some more fun.

vanguard is a nice exhaust system. have you hear one in person yet? some people say it's quiet, some say it's very loud. or you can try the golf tee mod and see if you want the way it is first. ive heard/sat in, bastuck, AE, AMS, bmw PE and personally i love the bmw PE the most. maybe im biased, but my setup is 2nd cat deleted, bmw PE with quad and with PTF tune, my car sounds like sex.
hahah yeah. i did the whole led interior swap and the golf tee mod. so i guess right now the exhaust note is pretty much good where it is right now. but i do want to get an exhaust thats a little bit louder. as much as i want to straight pipe the car i don't want to get hassled since i live in elk grove.

i even tried to stay out of the fs section just so i don't see any parts i want for a fairly decent price. the only thing that i would really want right now is coilovers and a new front bumper. the previous owner drilled 4+ holes to mount a front plate.

further down the road i know i want to get jb4, dci, and possibly a oil catch can. i don't know how severe a oil catch can is needed. i'd have to look into that a little more.
Appreciate 0