View Single Post
      02-13-2019, 01:20 PM   #50
Space335
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doesha View Post
those are for M3 if you need pre LCI for your 335, there is only one seller. on Amazon he has a store. if I can find the link I'll post it. but they are pricey, like $289.00 if I recall correctly. You can get the bi-xenon housings used for close to that sometimes on Offer Up and Craigslist. the one set I have were pitted pretty bad and slot of oxidation. 800 grit all the way to 5000 grit and a buff, took about 85 to 90% of the pits out and all the oxidation. then cover with some UV protective film. They have lasted 6+ months so far and still going good. I park outside, in direct sunlight at work and gone through this winter in socal good.
Even though the description says they are for 335i pre-lci? This is the description:

"You are looking at a pair of brand new E92 Pre LCI headlight covers. These will fit on Xenon lights, Model Year 2007-2010 coupes. 335i, 328i. Also fits 2008-2013 M3. These are OEM parts that ship directly from Germany to your door!"

I am not saying that you are wrong, but it does say in the description they would fit. I think I will try and contact them to make sure. If so, this is exactly what I need! Of course, they are on back order!
Appreciate 0