View Single Post
      03-01-2017, 07:09 AM   #223
335stoner
BRR tuned
Rep
Drives: 335D black

just flashed the USA V1.2 at 5:40am before I drive to work lol!!

SUPER happy with the D characteristics

I don't know if anyone has said too much about stage 1? if the stage 3-V 1.2 is a "copy and paste" of the D from stage 1 then here is my input from what I noticed in my 25 mile driven in to work.

The stage 1 D mode is super smooth!!!! you can hear the shifts happen, but you don't feel the actions of the transmission. the map is very positive over stock. To me so far V1.2 nailed it!!! I now have a transmission that shifts like a dream when I am driving around town and when I need it to perform I have the sports mode which takes care of the rest!!

AND!!!!

for those wondering about when you get another phone!!!! I have done just so... I bought the app flashed and installed on one phone then got a new one.... here is what I saw with that... like said the app store keeps all of your previous purchase info.. I installed the app on my new phone and everything was there.. flash and tune.. when I went to flash the tune this morning on my new phone it wanted me to make a backup. that being said I grabbed my old phone and did the flash with no issues. i didn't have any time to restart the process again

I am not sure if the app will want you to "install" xhp again as part of the process and I don't know what would happen if it did. also i don't know if you were to take your back up files and install them on your new phone if that would skip the "restarting" of the app?????
Appreciate 0