10-18-2012, 09:36 AM   #58
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim.e. View Post
I can I can - only cause you told me LOL

I'm guessing you got whiplash? Soft tissue damage is a pain in the butt and can affect you for a while. Take the physio and keep it consistent. Over time it will get better, just don't make the mistake of skipping out on it because you "feel slightly better". It's like the eye of a hurricane, you're just going to hurt yourself further.

Look into acupuncture as well. I prefer it over chiro/physio as it's more relief when it comes to muscle/joint pain. My neck is a mess from my accident when I was younger and I have syringohydromyelia so my view on acupuncture may be a bit biased.
Crazy huh? Especially with minimal damage...

Yup, bad whiplash...my physiotherapist said he needs to see me twice/week because my muscles are worser than what he had expected. You hit the nail on pain in the butt..I'm having pain in my lower back all the way until the upper part of my butt...sides of my neck are hurting too.

Oh I have no intention to skip out on my physio sess'...last night I had a full massage therapy session.

I was thinking about acupuncture but thought seeing a physiotherapist will help with my case.

Yikes, yours sounds bad (is it)? How often do you see your acupunture person?

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0