12-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #43
gunnerxq
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 "325i"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdnno98 View Post
I would take an Infinity over a 328i anyday. When looking for my new car, I narrowed it down to just 4 cars. Used CTS-V, 335i, G37 or MB C class coupe. I drove all of them and the 335i beat the others out. The G37 was very fun to drive and I like it very much. The Cadillac just burned too much gas and didn't have much room for tuning. BUT, I was given a 328i as a loaner and I would take an Infinity G35 over that car any day! Way more fun to drive, way more dependable, etc.

Drive both and get what you prefer though.
Idk 325i 330i and 328i are really dependable cars. Plus if you upgrade the suspension get a tune and some good tires Bmw beats a infinity easily. Even stock they are better. I mean really my 325i is is faster than a G35 might not be stock but still.
Koni special active red, eibach pro-kit springs, Remus exhaust, stage 3 intake manifold,Stage 2 AA tune, BMW Short shift kit. Silicon intake pipe. M3 control arms front, M3 rear. ECS trailing arm with whiteline bushings. Purple powerflex subframe bushings. Yellow power flex upper shock mounts. Single mass flywheel OE weight.

Last edited by gunnerxq; 12-08-2011 at 04:27 PM..
Appreciate 0