Rep
Drives: e92 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuji
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeTiNQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex68
These still available ? I'm assuming just abit slow on production ? Or they get in shit with Bmw lol
I spoke to my mate a few days ago and there are more coming in the next month in a container along with other shit he's ordered. Though the price is going up cause of the $ now.

Once they are in I'll let yous know how much they will be

Also those waiting for e93 apparently they haven't even started anything with them and from what I was told it looks like they won't bother as there is more of a market for e92 than e93

They did the same thing with e46 coupe and vert.. Only made the coupe version of the update tail lights and not the vert
What else is he ordering may I ask?
Only new thing for our cars he's getting now is just the m sport front bumper. Couldn't fit the rest of the body kit as it was full with other parts for other cars but he should get the side skirts and rear bumper whenever he gets another container later on

He has the usual stuff for e92s anyway now. M3 front side and rear bumpers, m3 spoiler, bmw performance style carbon spoiler, matte black/gloss black grilles, stock/smoked side repeaters, led number plate lights, bmc drop in air filters, carbon mirror covers, 6000k d1s xenon bulbs and these tail lights. That's all I can remember of what he has now for e9x
Appreciate 0