06-05-2017, 07:22 PM   #7
EuropeanSocietyMotorsport
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhllen View Post
UPDATE: The bumper came in wrapped. I was surprised it wasnt in a box like the spoiler and diffuser.

Bumper:
Paint - 9/10 It was a little off compared to the rest of the car which is almost 10 year old.
Fitment - 10/10 Fits like a glove. PDC holes were drilled and new brackets/ tape were included!

CF High Kick Spoiler:
Paint - 9/10 The Carbon Fiber had some glue/adhesive residue that I had to scrape off.
Fitment - 10/10 It did not come with molding tape. No big deal.

CF Diffuser:
Paint - 10/10 The finish was flawless.
Fitment - 7/10 The mounting holes were not drilled so I had to measure and drill it myself. Huge PITA by myself especially when the diffuser needed to be slightly bent to fit properly. The tabs in the middle do not tightly hold it in place so there is a very tiny gap. Not visible unless you know what you're looking for.

Overall: I am satisfied and would definitely recommend especially for the price I paid. Along with the LCI tails, these rear end upgrades completely changed the car.

Thank you for the review much appreciated! Do you mind leaving this thread open for new customers? We're working with our vendor to have the carbon fiber diffusers pre drilled to avoid the hassle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
I had a good experience with them also, got a Msport front bumper from them
Thank you! The E90 looks way much better with the M-Sport!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhllen View Post
That will be my next order from them along with CF lip. How was the fitment?
Let us know we can work out a deal like the rear bumper! Especially if you can leave this thread open! Thank you its been a pleasure
Appreciate 0