01-18-2017, 12:50 PM   #1385
Jeff123
Jeff
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330d M Sport x-drive F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_O View Post
So... I was drawn by the low prices and high spec of cars on the Big Motoring World website. A car worth at least 22-23k for 19.5k - it's been on the website for about 2-3 weeks now.

Over the chat box they told me that it had been sold, but the buyer failed a credit check so its back on the market again.

Is this deal too good to be true? My gut says yes it is, but if it is genuine its a really good deal.

This thread hasn't had any posts for a while... Not been that impressed with their reviews, but there is some truth in that people with bad experiences are generally more vocal than those with good...
These people are bound to sell some good cars and some bad. The same as most garages. Any car under 3 years old is covered by BMW warranty, so you are really looking at the condition of the car and trying to identity anything untoward that the dealer is not revealing. I have read the thread in the past and most people seem to be complaining about the quality of SERVICE, not necessarily the actual cars. For example, Salesmen not telling the truth, advertising cars that have been sold, Arthur Daley-type tactics, etc... The thread has probably gone quiet because many of the original forum members seem to have moved on now.
Appreciate 0