View Single Post
      01-08-2019, 06:50 PM   #5
lilg1993
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 335is

Garage List
Well came across this and figured I would just throw in my $.02 on these guys...

They are complete scumbags. They sold me a car with a rolled back odometer, along with numerous other problems. When I discovered the odometer issue 4 days after purchasing and asked them to just give me back my money, take the car back, and forget the whole thing, they pretty much spat in my face.

Here we are more than 2 years later and I have been trying to get am arbitration hearing with the BBB, but they refuse to pay their arbitration fees. Soon it will be taken to civil court.

If you ask me, they are not paying because they know they're guilty, know they will lose the case, and are just trying to prolong the inevitable. They apparently moved out of the city and into the ghetto recently...sounds like they are headed down he drain fast. I am worried that they will be bankrupt before I can get my money back from them.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS.
'07 E93 335i 6AT, Platinum Bronze Metallic/Cream Beige [SOLD]
Appreciate 0