03-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #186
Squintstream
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 435i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriath View Post
As I can't post new threads yet I think it fits under here as much as anywhere. I have a sept 2010 318i m sport business with the business sat nav with hdd and USB n the glove box. Could some kind soul point me to the right nav update downloads for the 2013 update for this system. Finding it a bit confusing as to which I need and would like to work out which before I go ahead and pay for the code I need.

Thanks
Welcome Moriath.

If the discs (which are going round) are booked up for a while you could goto any BMW dealer and order the 2013 premium discs. They should be around about the £25 mark.

Once you've done this, email: ***************** with your vin number and he'll provide you the necessary activation code (this costs €50).

That's all that's required and as soon as you put the 1st disc in the DVD slot (there's 3 discs in total) it will ask you for the code and give the necessary instructions.

It's a simple as that

Finally, you could download the maps yourself, but I hear this can be a bit of a pain and you need to use dual layer discs or correctly arrange the folders on a USB drive. I took the hit and went to see my local dealer.
Appreciate 0