View Single Post
      11-03-2007, 06:33 PM   #55
silverbmwz3
Colonel
Rep
Drives: X5 g05

Garage List
Thanks for that enlightening post number 3 poobarr, you've obviously been around quite some time to form that opinion.

Carlos is well liked here, not sure what's up with everyone today the forum isn't usual this personal unlike others and I quite liked it that way. There's no need for this carlos bashing. He's a young lad, enjoys his cars and has done no harm. What strikes me as "sadder gits" is a load of old blokes who should know better having a go at him.

Aaaah, I think we've found us someone come here just to Carlosbash, from another forum perhaps. And that rede93cab is the problem - you and others are simply encouraging it IMHO. Nothing wrong with opinions but when it gets personal I don't think there's any need for that.

I still don't understand what there is to get wound up about. In the scale of things in life isn't getting wound up about a few posts here a bit sad in itself?!
Appreciate 0