Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
[QUOTE=Driver72;763075][QUOTE=radgator1;762453]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post

LOL, with all due respect you have no idea what you are talking about.
You haven't even raced your car...so you are internet racing.
If you don't think I could knock off .5 seconds and add 3-4 mph to my times with 93 Octane, exhaust tune, and DR's you are well inexperienced and ignorant.
My PROcede was NOT adjusted to 93 Octane when I ran. Read my results.
If you don't believe me ask CEA and the other dozen people that were there with me.
Have you ever even raced a car at the strip?

Shiv's times were at a much faster track.
Drew with his M3 trapped at 109+ at Sac Raceway.
At Famoso the day with me, he could only trap at 106+

Different tracks different times.
All I am saying is 12.6's on a customed tuned car with exhaust, and on 93 Octane plus running on DR's is no better than anybody else could get with a PROcede or with similiar set up. DR's in fact do help with ET's otherwise people would NOT use them.
It's a nice time for sure, but nothing for you to internet argue about considering you haven't even raced your car yourself.
You point out my "coulda/woulda" but you couldn't and didn't...so where does that leave you??

I guess for you, he could strap on a 100 shot and full slicks and pull a 12.o flat and then you'd argue his AA tuned car is faster than everybody else's and has the best ET's.
ET's mean squat (especially when using DR's or slicks)...it's the trap speed that shows power.

You say, "nobody cares what you could of run." Well again, at least I HAVE run. What nobody cares about is someone like you arguing timeslips and racing when you have no experience racing the car you are arguing over. Sorry but the hypocrisy and irony coming from you is just too funny.
Until YOU actually race a car, you are not worth debating this issue over.
Good luck, have fun.

Oh and thanks, I am quite happy with my times considering the conditions, the track, and the fact I really only have the PROcede and I am on street tires. Plus I have never raced an auto car at a race track before, much less the 335i before.

Do you really have such poor insight as to not see it is you who is internet racing? Keep telling us what you "could have run", then take a look around, this is the internet. That is the definition of internet racing. I on the other hand have said nothing about what I could or couldn't run in my stock 335i.

I'm not sure why it is so offensive to you to hear that 12.68@109 is the best time by a significant margin a 335i has run in a 1/4 mile so far, and the mark to beat. If you dont believe me take a look here.

http://www.dragtimes.com/results.php...arch+DragTimes

There is a reason why they put that time at the top of the list.

Anyway, I fully expect more personal attacks but that doesn't bother me. But do us all one favor, try to edit your posts down a bit, they tend to run on. More words doesn't alway equal more meaningful content.
Appreciate 0