View Single Post
      09-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #63
dtm@heart
Captain
Rep
Drives: TiAg E90 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan.sidarta View Post
Wait, no noise? Then whats the point of getting it? I thought it'd make a cool noise..
You can make this intake louder by doing the silencer delete from the diy section, but thats not part of the intake. I can give the buyer my modified peice if they really want (and have oem to trade), but its a very simple operation. Trust me, even thought the AFE and Injen are loud as shit, the power deliver is not as consistent especially at low rpm. When I had the AFE sometimes Id get slight bucking at low speeds.

This intake revs smooth and has a notable increase in power especially with the air scoops I bought. I have a large review in the NA section talking about how each one of the major bolt-ons (exhaust, pbx, intake, scoops) goes together to improve the 325/328/330 motor.

Im sorry I havent been able to respond to a lot, I have been out of town and will be gone until October 7. Based on the number of shitty and flakey offers, I just don't care at this point. If you want to do business, you will know how to let me know.

For the rest, stop pm'ing me 50% off offers, or saying youll take it, then bail. I dont even have time to respond to your message. I wont appologize for not bowing to your cheap ass offer, you have a bmw for fuck sake and i'm not a charity.
Appreciate 0