View Single Post
      09-25-2019, 06:31 AM   #126
RL18
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d sport

Just wanted to update my impressions on my latest tune update.. just recently upgraded my suspension, m3 control arms and other m3 suspension parts, and the bilstein b14 coilover kit. Haven't done sway bar or bushing but it's in the works. Before though I never felt like I was using this amazing tune to its full potential, even though that's probably illegal to do 🤫 but I had a leaking strut on the front passenger side and the rest of the suspension was very tired. Had that bouncy feeling and the cornering stability wasn't there. Launches were good but once again bouncy on the first shift and I had to counter steer from the bad strut. But man this car feels incredible now. On the highway this car is super smooth and glides down the highway, lane changes are immediate and not jolty at all or that little side step it would do hitting a bump. On launch this car is way easier to control and the transfer of power really squats the car and gives it a whole lot more grip and pulls perfectly in a straight line without letting up. And the best part is coming out of a tight turn it stays flat and pulls insanely hard out of turns. All in all I regularly find myself going way faster then I should now and the enjoyment I get from driving this car around is priceless. Definitely more mods to come on my build

Edit for more angles
Attached Images

Last edited by RL18; 10-04-2019 at 12:14 PM..
Appreciate 0