09-19-2007, 02:31 AM   #43
OO978
BLK OPS
Australia
Rep
Drives: Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJS3 View Post
fold down the rear seats, then go to the driver side of the car. The leather insert, which is under the seatbelt, pop it out from the top. The whole piece should come out once you have the top portion popped out. Just pull out towards you. You will see lots of wires underneath, should be two wrapped groupings of wires. One of the groupings wrapped together are the front sub wires. Just look for the colors as described. They will be twisted like a candy cane together. Just look...

i ripped out the carpet covering on the left hand side of the trunk to find a bunch of brown wires into a squarish box looking thing, afew colourful wires going towards the rear tail lights, and a big bunch going towards the metal box in the middle of the truck behind the center of the rear seats. i cannot locate the sub L & R wires anywhere. none of them appear to be the colours described. ive got a e90 320i, im pretty sure you guys dont have this model vehicle overseas, but would this be possible that the car may use different colour wires since im overseas with a model of vehicle that u guys dont have..?
Appreciate 0