View Single Post
      09-10-2020, 12:19 AM   #20
smashhappy
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i

What an absolute nightmare of an experience dealing with Mike from x-ph.com

I first inquired purchasing through the website in August and called and spike with Mike. After having him answer my questions, I decided to go with several purchases over the phone with him. Not only he was very quick to return my call regarding making a purchase but also informed me verbally that the return process would consist of simply paying the return shipping. Nothing else was mentioned.

I was also never informed that the item that they said was in stock would not ship until a week after. I mentioned to Mike that I would cancel the not shipped products, if it hasn't shipped from the manufacturer yet.

Mike said he offer me a refund me of $100 for the stress/time wasted. I accepted and decided to go on with the purchase.

Things go downhill from here.

I decided to return the downpipe, which was the one that took several weeks to ship. After emailing their support to return the item back, I was informed that I would have to pay a 5% credit card fee. This was never verbally mentioned by him when I asked what the refund process is and note the downpipe cost $490.50

I shipped the item last Wed (9/2) to be delivered by 9/4 and have not heard anything from the company on refunding the price of the downpipe.

Today I receive an email from Mike that the credit card refund is only $362.

Now, I am currently in a dispute with a bank to get the price I paid for the downpipe back.

Please do your research about this company before making a purchase from them. As for Mike, what you did was absolutely horrendous and I hope you are ashamed of yourself.
Appreciate 0