02-18-2020, 11:47 AM   #30
anjuna
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: f25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPuehl View Post
I looked at the "Exhaust" section and looked at all the values in the tables and for my car, which is an E, my values are 255 and 13, 13 must be open. I'm going to play with these a bit tonight. I have a DCT with 7 forward gears so I'll play with "Exhaust value control 5" to 8, just wish I knew when each is used.

I did make a change to your XDF file as the "Exhaust Valve Control 2" table fell to the very bottom of the parameter tree and I ordered the tables by the number on the name. I can email you the file if you're interested, apparently it's just a little too big to attach.

I appreciate your work on this and will report back what I find out about the exhaust tables.
Yes, welcome to the challenge in making new definitions without A2L/bosch definitions

The 98 XDF will continue to grow - If this works out for you, then I will go through and add "breakpoints" so that you can refine the RPM values.

As I said before, any value between 0 and 255 uses the load logic to open the flap. I am still exploring how this functions.
Appreciate 1
JPuehl101.00