View Single Post
      06-25-2020, 01:07 PM   #1
nyteryda3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i - LCI

ECS Tuning - HORRIBLE Experience - Wrong Item, Worst Service, False Advertising

So this is my 2nd bad experience with ECS Tuning, the 1st one they sort of atoned for so I gave them another shot- BAD IDEA. Read below and decide for yourself if you want to risk ordering parts for your car from them- I know I won't make that mistake again. FYI- I have screenshots of EVERYTHING listed below to confirm accuracy.

I placed the simplest of orders on June 16th. Front and Rear 10mm H&R Spacers. Listed as "In Stock - Ships same day if ordered before 5PM ET" so I ordered, before 5ET (have email confirmation with time stamp).

This is where EVERYTHING goes wrong:

- Item doesn't ship that day.
- Next day I receive an email stating my order was split and that only the rear spacers shipped.

Their website explicitly states: "ECS Tuning will only ship an order once it is 100% in stock. ECS Tuning does not ship partial orders unless requested by the customer"

I never requested it and would have just canceled the order if I knew they didn't have both in stock since I needed both front and rears so that I could install my suspension. Instead, they shipped the rear pair and said the front pair will ship the following day(17th). It did NOT ship until June 23rd. When I contacted them the replies I received were completely generic/random with no actual response to my query or any tangible information. Just stall tactics. They never had the spacers in stock and stated (in writing) that they are attempting to locate the part at a vendor.

-In stock
-Attempting to locate the part at a vendor 6 days after the order was placed.

Choose one ECS.

IT GETS WORSE!!!

The rear pair of spacers that they actually shipped out- WERE THE WRONG SPACERS!!! 20mm spacers instead of 10mm spacers.

I contacted them about this- NO REPLY. I even told them that I would have to post negative reviews about this debacle if no resolution but that apparently doesn't matter to them.

After typing this all out, I literally can't believe how badly ECS Tuning messed up this most simplest of orders and can't even be bothered to communicate any sort of resolution or even a coherent relevant response.

BUYER BEWARE!

2009 BMW 335i 6-MT: M-Sport - ST Coilovers - BBS LM
Appreciate 1