View Single Post
      05-18-2020, 03:18 AM   #36
Dubstar
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW E81

Garage List
2015 F31 320d  [0.00]
It doesn't matter which TRSVC, with a JBE 3R you can address the E70 or E84 TRSVC.

An older firmware does not work because a JBE 2 or smaller cannot address the TRSVC hardware.

The errors in the E70 TRSVC cannot be deleted, even if you flash it to E84. It always says that the other cameras are missing!

How I changed INPA that it uses the TRSVC01 instead of the TRSVC70 I can look up later. I don't know that by heart and am working at the moment.

For the JBE 3 you only need WINKFP (flash firmware / VIN) and NCS (coding) and INPA (clear error memory).

But as I said before, you don't have to code anything in TRSVC. Calibration is sufficient to ensure that the green and red lines are in the correct position.

I started the calibration via INPA and then I drove on the highway because the camera uses the road markings to calibrate.

I have a question for you, you also have a manual transmission. If the camera image is there and you drive forward then do the green lines in the image disappear?

With automatic transmissions they disappear when you drive forward and only then does the camera image go out at some point.

Tested on an E87 with automatic.
With my E81 (manual) the lines stay there while driving forward.

Here's a video from this E87, the green lines disappearing.

Last edited by Dubstar; 05-18-2020 at 09:13 AM..
Appreciate 0