05-06-2010, 12:12 PM   #95
guerilla twang
I do my crosswords in pen.
United_States
Rep
Drives: OEM+ 330i

Bavarian Motorclub of Kansas City G2G - May 16th @ 4pm

Hello all!

I've been in the process of organizing this meet for the last few weeks. I'm hoping for quite a turn out. It's going to be cross brand, not just BMW for the sake of getting a large group together. Should be Mercedes, BMW, VW for the most part, and i'm hoping for a couple Audis too.

7350 NW 87th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64153

That is the physical address of the meet. We will all be parking on the top level of the parking garage located on the western most side of Dilliard's. Usually the garage is pretty empty so there should be plenty of room for everyone.

We will have several photographers there doing group/individual/rolling shots.

As far as rolling shots go, I will be the one driving the photographer, and we'll group 3 cars together at a time with about 4-5 photos each. Hopefully we can get through everyone!

After a few hours of photography/bullshittin' around and talkin' cars we'll start the cruise around 6-630pm. The route is very simple this time so we don't take a chance on losing anyone. From Zona rosa we will head west on 152 to 435s to 35n to 169n to 152w and back to Zona Rosa (anyone is more than welcome to break off and head home at any time depending on where you live around KC). Total cruise time should be about 1/1.5 hours. Anyone who wants to come on the cruise is welcome, or if you'd just like to show up for the meet/greet that is okay too.

I'd like to get an RSVP list going on this thread so if you plan on attending, let me know below.

I can be contacted at jeff.hammer@gmail.com as well as (913)-221-9120 (please text only)

Let me know guys, and I look forward to seeing a bunch of you there!