07-30-2012, 10:46 AM   #225
jfisher160
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilyo
Hey Guys,

How's the performance of the car since charcoal delete took place? I am planning to do it with my 2011 328i xDrive wagon. Do you guys think the BMW Performance Intake has a charcoal filter? Is it worth it to buy one or stick with the charcoal delete and K7N filter?

Many thanks.
The performance intake uses part of the stock intake which has the. Charcoal filter on it. So you have to cut the charcoal filter out and then put the performance intake and K&N filter together. Is it worth it, in my option I have it and I could of just put the K&N filter in and cut the charcoal filter out and I would of had the same thing. The only difference is the performance intake air duct is alittle bigger, but you will not notice it. So for the $700 you spend I would put towards a 3 stage manifold or tune or headers before I spend the money on a Performance Intake again.

Just my option

Sold - 2007 328i (3-Stage Manifold - BMW Perf Intake w/Scoops - Powerbox - Magnaflow Exhaust - MMW Headers - KW Street Comfort - VMR 701s 19' w/M3 offset - BMW Strut Brace - 330I Brake Conversation - 5% Tint All Around - 8K HID Fog Lights -Angel Eyes)
Appreciate 0