vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stnewcar View Post
I obviously didn't do a great job of explaining myself on the original post. I would never want to be restricted from posting the "jovial" stuff. I've been guilty of enough of it!

The idea was just to have a separate area for the threads that aren't related to BMW - if the jovial/british sense of humour was lost from any post then this place would soon die. I for one love the random nature of some of our threads. I think that seeing random posts in the main area about "whatever" do dilute the nature of the main reason for this forum a little.

There is already an off-topic area for the forum but its heavily USA orientated and I still think we could benefit from having our own.
As Gordon would probably say, 'In-f***ing-deed'!

I'm as guilty as anyone, of cross-posting, cross-referencing, off-topic-ing, 'thread dilution' & general 'postal playing' & I certainly don't want to stop doing that!

Viv

Appreciate 0