01-31-2017, 04:27 PM   #1296
patsbimmer1
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 SSii M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatch10 View Post
Thanks for the response! Honestly, I wouldn't even need to use it that much. I just want a little more power. I don't know much about logging either.

I'm stock except the for the BMW PPK and PE and I'll be staying that way. So I'd just like to load a standard map and not have to touch it except to update every once in a while.

Also, how difficult is the install? I've read that you need a battery charger and obviously some special cables.
More often than not I'm not touching my tune. I load it and drive. It will definitely add more power to the car. Install for MHD was really easy. You need a cable and that's all. I have the expensive $100 cable and that didn't work with it so I bought a cable off of ebay for $20 and it works fine. If you're interested I could probably find a link to the cable I bought. They recommend a battery charger but if you have a strong battery you should be fine. The first time I loaded the tune I had my car hooked up to a charger but since then I've never done it to swap maps. Which, changing maps takes about 1 min 30 sec. The initial load takes about 12 - 15 mins.
Appreciate 0