Garage List
2008 GMC Sierra  [0.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2008 BMW 335i E90 Manual Trans

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my E90, bought this car bone stock from a Real Estate lady in San Diego about two years ago and have been prepping for a single turbo ever since. All maintenance items have been addressed, you name it, I have done it. This car was my second car and just lived in the garage most of the time. I think I put 900 miles on it since the pandemic. I recently purchased a race car and that has consumed most of my time and play money, I recently has the car advertised with the Single Turbo kit, but I sold the kit, so the car goes as is and can be cogitated with the exhaust and reflex if interested. Car has zero issues and I have a bunch of receipts from all the maintenance items and performance parts. Also have the stock auto trans. This car is awesome for the age and mileage. I never abused this thing, it was just a my hobby and kept me busy the last two years. I hate to let her go but looking to get into a B58 car or maybe a Type-R. $10,000 cash and I am firm, not taking a penny less. Freshly paint corrected and ceramic coated. Just did an oil change and cleaned the catch cans on 05/31/21. Clean Title in Hand. Car has 151,900 Miles and runs excellent, no smoke, no wastegate rattle, no oil leaks or weird noises, except for that Twin Disc (RPMS adjusted to 850).

PFS Stage 2 LPFP
X-Clutch Twin Disc (Organic)
Low Mile Manual Trans
RTD Shifter
VRSF 5" HD Intercooler
VRSF Inlets
AFE Downpipes
PE Mod Exhaust by Mod bargains
X-Pipe (resonator delete)
MHD Custom Tune
VTT Dual Catch Can Setup w/ plugged head ports
Upper & Lower Chargepipes w/ BOV
Custom Gauge Cluster
Custom LCI Headlights
M-Sport Bumpers and Sideskirts
BMW performance diffuser
18" VMR 710's with brand new Michelin PS4 tires
HR Cup Kit
Hawk Brakes with ECS rotors & fresh brake fluid

**Can be added for an extra $1K
VRSF Race Exhaust and Vibrant Resonator (NIB, not on car)
MOTIV Reflex (NIB, not on car)

Attached Images

Last edited by DASN54; 06-01-2021 at 03:37 PM..
Appreciate 0