View Single Post
      03-23-2018, 05:05 AM   #50
tim_s
Private
Rep
Drives: e91 325 and e36 m3 evo

Nothing new to report on the 330, mileage is creeping up , now on 102k, but I've temporarily donated it to my old man while I've been having fun playing with porsches and my m3. I bought a beautiful 996 c4s for a steal which I've been busy doing a lot of work to and has been absolutely brilliant, was planning to keep it for a while with an eye to it selling it in summer but got a decent offer so it's now gone only a few months after buying it.. my wallet appreciated it but I do miss it a great deal. I did manage to do a fantastic trip up to the isle of skye in it, they remain one of my favourite porsches of all time, and this one made me much more of a fan of tiptronic as I fitted flappy paddles to it which transformed it.

Promise I'll get around to actually posting something about the 330 at some point, probably involving having done some work on understanding how to tune the dme! Will hopefully be moving house shortly which may entail some more selling of cars which may well mean the 330 becoming the only car which undoubtedly will result in me giving it a load more attention.
Appreciate 0