View Single Post
      08-22-2019, 10:48 AM   #456
Junfengleung
Rep
Drives: Bmw 320d e92 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochester BMW View Post
STEER WELL CLEAR OF LIND BMW IN MAIDSTONE!!!!

THE worst dealer EVER!!!

My first experience with them in 2001 was buying a new Mini (before launch date) the car ended up being a lemon (maybe not their fault) but after engine number 3 (yes it was that bad) was fitted a friend of mine who worked in the area saw them thrashing my car around the industrial estate (its was the 'works' version) with no air filter on the engine!

They made me wait a week before the car was ready to be picked up again because they didn't have a replacement airfilter and they said it cant be driven without it, yet they were caught red handed thrashing it around without one on! Apparently it sounded like a WW2 plane!

My last dealing with them was when buying my 335, i went into the showroom and said i was intrested in buying a 335, in a nut shell they would not take me out for a test drive until i put down a £1000 deposit saying i would buy the car! They also would not tell me how much their finance was until i commited to buying the car! I walked out and bourght my car elsewhere!

This place is a joke and after speaking to other dealers in kent its common knowledge that Lind are always loosing customers.

I ended up buying my car from Cooper Tunbridge Wells and they have been fantastic, i cannot fault them in the slightest, hence why i have now ordered a new M3 from them (aswell as my dad ordering a new M3 aswell, and my mum is very close to ordering a new X5)

Lind has lost out of nearly £200,000 worth of cars by not taking me seriously when asking about the 335 im quite sure that this is because i am not the typical BMW customer, being 24 and buying a £42k car obviously isnt that common, but it just shows that some dealerships assume you cant afford a car because of your age.... well im living proof that they shouldn't assume such things!

LIND redefine the meaning of useless!

Cooper T Wells.... Couldn't be happier.
Agree with you on that one. How cna they expect you to put a deposit down if you don't even know if you will like the car? You must of been flaming, I know I would of lol so unreasonable
Appreciate 0