Garage List
2017 Audi Q7  [0.00]
2011 BMW 335d  [0.00]
2006 Nissan Titan SE  [0.00]
2008 MB CLS550  [0.00]
2012 BMW X5 SAV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWR View Post
I'm not interested in arguing either, but misquoting me doesn't help. I did not see the bent rod, I know of someone who bent a rod (not something they want to share in public). Failure mode on the trans is well known, but not here. There are other sources of information besides this forum. Not trying to give a smart answer, just sayin'.

You don't need to apologize, I'm not offended. Why aren't you following up on the suggestion on who's posts to research? If you do that then you can see people making more power. I'm not the librarian here, and I agree it can be hard to find stuff in this forum, but I don't have control over that. Furthermore, I confess I suck at it. Luckily, I have a good memory.

Totally agree. Don't trust dyno numbers. That includes NC335d. But, it is pretty rare to see a tuner under report HP numbers. That's why when someone posts track numbers with their signature that could not be gotten without going over 400 HP, you might be able to draw your own conclusions.
So let me spell it out - TDIwyse. IMO, iaknown is also over 400HP, but you might think I am biased on that one.

Still, the point could be lost, so I will try to clarify. Guys who are putting the HP higher in the rpms are going faster.
I'm not worried about the trans letting go guys, I have another sitting at the shop right now
Appreciate 0