07-11-2008, 03:37 PM   #1
Porscha!
Should be on www.retrorides.com
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Porsche 944

Garage List
Porscha! Rant.

Can we all please refrain from making nasty comments about peoples cars on here, I am getting rather fed up with certain members attitudes towards older cars.

I will not make nasty comments about new cars (though I may have done in the past, well nothing I say that has been "nasty" I'd be rather upset to think I had offended anyone), infact I have grew to like them thanks to this place

Perhaps instead of being nasty you took the time to learn a little about older, less refined, yet very fun cars, you may start to appreciate them, like I have started to like new cars.

Fair enough in the past I have been funny about diesels, now I'm nothing but rather impressed by some of them Prejudice is just stupid.

Sometime in the near future I will more than likely be going for a new or nearly new car, for work, but not at the moment as I am seeing how business settles first

Just one final thing by all means have a laugh and a joke about old motors with me put a or a or a at the end of your sentence and I'll have a laugh and a joke back.

If you would rather I left, just say so.

Regards,
Porscha!

Front Engined Porsche
Appreciate 0